I am interested in prose narrative and critical theory. Thanks to the full support of an Oxford-Maria Ferreras Willetts Graduate Scholarship, I am currently studying literary epiphany in early twentieth-century short stories, with a particular focus on Luigi Pirandello, James Joyce, Federigo Tozzi and Katherine Mansfield.
MT17 — Prelims Paper IV: Primo Levi, Italo Calvino
MT16 — Prelims Paper IV: Primo Levi, Natalia Ginzburg
MT16 — TT17: second-year Prose (translation from English into Italian).
- “Invisible Bridges. Uncharted Modernist Connections from Italy to the British Isles”, in Borders of Modernism, Perugia: Morlacchi (CEMS Series), 2018 [forthcoming].
- “Embodiments of Life and Form in Uno, nessuno e centomila”, Pirandello Studies, 37 (2017), 101-111.
- V. Taddei, G. Corsino and D. Martino, “Behind the Scenes: Il giuoco delle parti”, Pirandello Studies, 37 (2017), 135-139.
- “Generazione spontanea: la poetica altomodernista di Tozzi” in Federigo Tozzi in Europa – Influssi culturali e convergenze artistiche, a cura di Riccardo Castellana e Ilaria De Seta, Carocci, 2017.
- Review of Travels and Translations: Anglo-Italian Cultural Transactions, eds. Alison Yarrington, Stefano Villani, Julia Kelly, Amsterdam: Rodopi, 2013, OCCT Review [online], 13 February 2017.