- DPhil and MLitt in Medieval and Modern Languages (Research) (PDF)
- MSt and MPhil in Modern Languages (Taught Course) (PDF)
- MPhil and MSt in Slavonic Studies (Taught Course) (PDF)
- MSt in Yiddish Studies (Taught Course) (PDF)
- Special Subject Reading Lists
- Guidelines for Online Submissions
- Guidelines for Submitting Written Work
- Plagiarism Policy
- Guide to Academic Good Practice
- Student Guide on Supervision (Annex A)
- Code of Practice for Supervisors
Current Master’s students applying for DPhil
If you are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford and wish to continue on to a doctoral programme without a break in your study, you must complete a re-admission form. Re-admission forms will be available via OSS Student Self Service by mid-December and will be pre-populated with details that the University currently has on record for you, such as your personal details and your previous qualifications. You must enter details of the programme you intend to study and any changes to the data we hold in your record.
Please note you will be required to submit a new research proposal, plus references and other supporting material. Material held on file in the Graduate Office may be requested for re-use in your application. Current Master’s students are not required to pay an application fee.